How to Create WhatsApp Group Without Saving Contacts in Mobile
here we are explain 2 types methods “how to create Whatsapp Group without adding Contacts in mobile devices“, The Group Chat feature in WhatsApp allows people to share Photos, videos and information with family, friends and others. You will find below the steps to Add People to WhatsApp Group without Saving to Contacts.
Add People to WhatsApp Group Without Saving to Contacts
When you create a WhatsApp Group, you will be prompted to add members to the Group by selecting people who are already in your Contacts List.
If you try to Add people later on (after creating the Group), WhatsApp will still take you to the Contact List on your phone.
This default method of adding people to WhatsApp Group is not suitable, if the people that you want to add to WhatsApp Group are not available in your Contact List.
In which case, the Group Admins will be required to first add people to their Contact List, before being able to add them to WhatsApp Group.
Luckily, it is possible to add people to WhatsApp Group without saving to Contacts and this can be achieved by sending an invitation link and Whatsappwebpro to join WhatsApp Group.
How to Import Contacts without Saving to WhatsApp Group?
WhatsAppWebPRO provides the option to import contacts to a WhatsApp group. You have to be an admin of the group to be able to add participants to the group. The imported contacts do not have to exist in the contact list on your phone ahead – we will help you to easily add missing contacts. You can import contacts from a VCF, XLSX or CSV file.
Follow the next steps to import contacts to a WhatsApp group:
- From your computer, browse to WhatsAppWebPRO.
- Use WhatsApp on your phone to scan the QR code presented in WhatsAppWebPRO. See detailed instructions here.
- Select the WhatsApp group to which you’d like to import contacts.
- Open the chat menu.
- Select the Group info option from the menu.
- In the Group info pane, scroll down to the participants area and click the Import from file option.
- The Import Participants wizard opens up, guiding you through the process of importing contacts into the WhatsApp group. In Step 1, you should choose a VCF/XLSX/CSV file containing the contacts you’d like to import into the group. Click the CHOOSE button and select a file.
- In Step 2, you should define the structure of the file. A preview of the file content is presented to assist you in this definition. This step behaves a bit different, depending on the type of file chosen. Once you complete the definition, click the ANALYZE DATA button in order to analyze the entire file content based on your definitions.
- Step 3 presents the list of contacts read from the file. Errors/Warnings encountered during the analysis might be presented as well. You should browse through the list of contacts and refer to all errors/warnings. Once you review all the information, click the CHECK MISSING CONTACTS button to proceed to the next and final step.
- In Step 4, we make sure that all the contacts exist in your contact list. This is important as WhatsApp requires that all group participants are found in your contact list. If all the contacts are already in your contact list, you’ll have the option to proceed immediately by clicking the IMPORT button. If, however, some contacts are missing from your contact list, they will be presented to you and you’ll have an option to send a WhatsApp message to yourself with all the missing contacts. After sending this WhatsApp message to yourself, you should tap it in WhatsApp on your phone and add all contacts to your contact list. We will automatically detect the added contacts. Once all contacts are added, you can proceed with the import by clicking the IMPORT button. Please note that it may take some time for WhatsApp to detect the newly added contacts. If there are contacts that still appear as missing although added to your contact list, these are probably phone numbers that are not registered in WhatsApp. In this case, you can proceed with the import without the missing contacts by clicking the EXCLUDE AND IMPORT button.
- The Import Participants wizard is closed and the Add participant dialog is presented, already populated with the list of contacts from the file. Click the Done button to complete the import.
Add People to WhatsApp Group Without Saving to Contacts using Invite Via Link
Make sure that you have the Admin Rights to WhatsApp Group and follow the steps below to Add People to WhatsApp Group Without Saving to Contacts.
1. Make sure you are on the Chats tab in WhatsApp and tap on your WhatsApp Group.
2. Once you are in WhatsApp Group, tap on three-dots menu icon and tap on Group info option in the drop-down.
3. On Group Info screen, scroll down and tap on Invite via link option.
4. On the next screen, you will see WhatsApp Group Invite Link and a message reading “Anyone with WhatsApp can follow this link to join this group. Only share it with people you trust”.
Below the message, you will see the options to Copy, Share & Revoke Link – Tap on Share link option.
5. On the share menu that appears, you will see various options to send WhatsApp Group link.
You can send the link using Gmail, SMS, Skype and various other means.
Anyone on WhatsApp will be able to join the Group using the Invite Link and they won’t be added to your Contact List.